Chill Out Contest!!
Tell the world about your campus’s project to fight global warming and WIN!
• A free public screening of An Inconvenient Truth, courtesy of Paramount Pictures
• Up to $1000 for your project
• A video feature in Chill Out: Campus Solutions to Global Warming, a nationwide multimedia broadcast on April 18, 2007 hosted by the National Wildlife Federation’s Campus Ecology Program with Energy Action’s Campus Climate Challenge, Earthday Network, the Society for College and University Planning and other partners!
There are two easy ways to enter!
• Submit 500 words or less about your project
• Create a short video and upload it onto NWF’s Campus Ecology Chill Out Contest YouTube group!
The search is on for creative and meaningful solutions to global warming on campus!!
Deadline to submit an essay is February 2, 2007.
Deadline to submit a video is March 1, 2007.
Go to www.nwf.org/chillout to enter!!
P.S. Entries are invited from students, faculty and staff.
Photo Credit: Tracy Goldsmith