Like most of the nation, I’m smitten with the movie ‘Frozen’. I sing ‘Let it Go’ on my way to work, I want to build a snowman, and I’m pretty sure we’ve been cursed to an eternal winter here in Virginia. It’s hard to tell where reality ends, and the world of ‘Frozen’ begins. I’ve compiled a helpful guide to indicate you may be living a ‘Frozen’ life.
You look out your window to see this…
This has become your primary form of transportation.
Your favorite outdoor patio restaurant looks like this…
When you talk to rocks, they turn into cute trolls.
You build a snowman and it follows you around.
Photo by Dani Tinker/NWF.
All the trees around you look like this…
Your closest friends are reindeer.
Tired of this endless winter? Here are 5 ways to prepare for spring!
- Check out these signs that indicate spring has arrived.
- Find native plants to add to your garden.
- Create a wildflower meadow with these tips.
- Hunt for signs that spring is coming.
- Build a backyard pond and these frogs might show up!