9 Inspiring Quotes for Nature Photographers
Here are nine quotes to inspire shutterbugs of all ages. Which one is your favorite?
1. “Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” ~Robb Sagendorph
2. “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” ~William Shakespeare
3. “To photograph is to hold one’s breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It’s at that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy.” ~Henri Cartier-Bresson
4. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” ~Albert Einstein
5. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!” ~John Muir
7. “Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.” ~Vincent Van Gogh
8. “When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” ~Ansel Adams
9. “Nature never goes out of style.” ~Author Unknown
Feeling inspired? Why not enter your nature photos in the 41st annual National Wildlife Photo Contest? Winners in seven categories will appear in National Wildlife magazine alongside the world’s top nature photographers.