10 Wildlife Smooches for International Kissing Day
July 6th is International Kissing Day! (Yup. That’s a real thing and not something we made up in order to show you these photos.)
Humans like to show affection when we see our loved ones (or when British-invented holidays tell us to). Wildlife often have their own ways of expressing their love, though many appear to kiss just like us. To celebrate, here are just a few examples of wildlife caught in the act of smooching.
1. PDA (Penguin Displays of Affection.)
2. “Mo-ooom. Stop fawning all over me.”
3. SEALED with a kiss.
4. Heartwarming Hippos….kinda.
5. Nothing like a peck from a puffin.
6. Prairie Dog ‘Pup’py Love
7. These Entangled Elephants
8. Flamingo Feelings
9. Llama Love.
10. Owls. Cuz they’re cute, ok?
Please do not kiss the wildlife. But you can show your affection for wildlife by supporting National Wildlife Federation. Happy Kissing!