We are hiring!
• helping NWF deliver state-of-the-art news and information for campus decision-makers on reducing the carbon footprint by producing a semi-monthly e-newsletter focused on climate stewardship geared to higher education audiences;
• leading web-based earned media and related promotional efforts;
• coordinating the production of web-based courses and guides.
• College graduate with demonstrated interest in environment practical solutions to global warming, especially in a campus setting.
• Two-years minimum experience in journalism
• Research and writing skills
NWF is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. Please apply online at http://www.nwf.org/careergateway.