13 Valentine’s Day Crafts and Recipes for Kids
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! If you’re looking for some fun V-Day crafts and recipes to try out with your kids, we’ve got you covered. Here are 13 activities that will help make Valentine’s Day extra sweet this year!
1. Flamingo Valentines
2. Heart-y Cookies
3. Animal Valentines
4. Valentine’s Day Egg and Toast Breakfast
5. Printable Valentine Cards
6. Heart-Shaped Pizza
7. Peek-a-Boo Valentines
8. Strawberry Heart Sandwiches
9. Penguin Valentine
10. Heart-Shaped Jello Whale
11. Mousey Valentines
12. Wildlife-Themed Valentine Cards
13. Valentine Maze
BONUS: Valentine Jokes
You’ll crack your little ones up with these hilarious Valentine riddles!
- Where do kangaroos take their dates on Valentine’s Day? To the hop-era.
- What’s a sheep’s favorite love story? Ram-eo and Ewe-liet.
- Where does a wolf buy Valentine cards? The Howl-mark store.
- What does a mother cow feel for her calf? Udder love.
- What do porcupines ask each other on February 14? “Quill you be my valentine?”
- What did the giraffe say about its mate? “It was love at first height.”
- What did the cat give his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day? Purr-fume.
- What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts.
- What did the elephant say to his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day? “I love you a ton!”