Celebrate National Frog Month with 10 Frog-tastic Activities for Kids
Did you know April is National Frog Month? Frogs are amazing amphibians, and they should be celebrated! Need inspiration? Then check out these 10 frog-tastic activities you and your kids can enjoy all month long. Go ahead and click the images below—hop to it!
1. Observe frogs in a pond.
2. Play frog hopscotch.
3. Make a frog mask.
4. Tell friends some froggie funnies.
5. Learn 6 fun facts about treefrogs.
6. Join Ranger Rick on a frog adventure.
7. Play frog games and puzzles.
8. Create a colorful frog.
9. Make a tasty watermelon frog prince.
10. Turn an avocado into frog guacamole.
Check out the Family Fun section of our website for more crafts, recipes, and outdoor activities!
Frogs are in trouble. There aren’t as many of certain species as there once were, and a few kinds have gone extinct. But you can help them by participating in Save the Frogs Day on April 25. Go to savethefrogs.com to learn more.