Looking for a Unique Way to Help Wildlife? Try Our Upcoming Auction!
from Wildlife Promise
As a friend of wildlife, you might ask yourself “How can I help?” While there are myriad ways of giving your time and financial assistance, we’re excited about a new option that promises some unique returns on your National Wildlife Federation donation. This month, NWF is partnering with Charitybuzz, the leader in online charity auctions, to give our supporters exclusive access to once-in-a-lifetime experiences that give back. Charitybuzz is a network of more than 1,500 non-profit organizations, raising millions for charity by auctioning rare opportunities to meet celebrities or go behind the scenes at interesting destinations.Our NWF online auction features more than a dozen incredible ways to live your dreams and make a difference. Highlights include:
- Four VIP tickets to Anderson Cooper’s daytime talk show
- A private tour of SpaceX (which designs, manufactures and launches the world’s most advanced rockets and spacecraft)
- A Blackfoot River fly fishing trip in Montana with John MacLean (son of the author of A River Runs Through It)
- A back-stage animal encounter experience with NWF’s own David Mizejewski during one of his live TV appearances
- A meet-and-greet with movie producer Lawrence Bender, who worked with director Quentin Tarantino on films like Pulp Fiction and with Al Gore to produce An Inconvenient Truth.
We’ll also be adding more items over the next few days. Be sure to check Charitybuzz.com/NWF for more exciting items from Access Hollywood, Tesla, Ralph Lauren, Donna the Buffalo etc.! We’re adding new packages and experiences each day, so we encourage you to check back often.
Your Money, Well Spent
Take a look at our success over the years, and you’ll see how much of an impact your donation to NWF will have in protecting wildlife and habitat. For example, you can see 10 victories we had in 2011. During 2012, we’ve continued to build on those success, and we’ll do the same thing in 2013.
Bidding begins on November 13 and runs through December 5. Proceeds support NWF programs which conserve wildlife and wild places for our children’s future.